Our team of experts take the time to understand your business – whatever the size or sector – and use our experience to create the communications solution to support your business goals now and in the future.
We understand the myriad challenges that exist: you want to reduce your cost base and keep capital expenditure down; you don’t have the resource to seek out the best communications solution and no time to manage multiple providers; you want something easy to use and that does the job – but with experts close behind you to offer service and support when you need it.
We understand those challenges and as a result, we are now offering a new communications service called Horizon from Zest4. Horizon is a flexible cloud-based telephony solution that reduces costs, improves productivity – and puts you in control.
With minimal capital outlay required, Horizon is a reliable and proven service with a jargon free approach to telephony and communications and a suitable solution for any sized business.
- Features you can easily control – Horizon puts you in complete control of your phone system and is provided with an extensive range of call handling and management features, all operated through an easy-to-use web interface.
- Empower your staff with ‘one number anywhere’ – Horizon conveniently integrates your fixed and mobile capabilities so that you never miss a call. Callers need only dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously; ongoing calls can be moved seamlessly from one device to another without hanging up and a single voicemail box can be accessed from any device.
- An on-demand service with no hidden costs – As Horizon is hosted on your behalf, you only pay for what you need on a simple per seat basis. As you are not buying a PBX, there is no major hardware investment and there are no financing costs to consider.
- Lower call costs – All the cost benefits of IP Telephony including free site-to-site calls (even across international boundaries) and cheaper call rates. If you use Horizon together with our mobile services you benefit from incredibly competitive rates for calls between your fixed and mobile devices.
- Enables flexible working – Horizon helps businesses become more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot-desking, home working, and extending the service to mobile devices.
- Number choice – You have total flexibility with the numbers you want to use. You can keep your existing numbers or get new numbers. Extend your business reach and use any local area number no matter where you are located. Have a London number in Leeds!
- A business continuity solution – Unexpected events such as snow, floods or strikes won’t disrupt your business. Because Horizon sits in the “cloud”, the service provides business continuity features that allow your organisation to carry on making and taking calls.